Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"Hello World"

"ALL ABOUT ME"

        Hello.......!Have a nice Day.......!First and foremost,i would like to introduce myself, that i am Ms.Jennifer Atong,lived in a beautiful place in Manhoy,Dao,Capiz.I,m turning 17 years of age,this coming July 3.And i am the youngest child in the 9th family.And i am the daugther of Mr.& Mrs.Wilfredo .My father's name is Wilfredo Atong and he is deceased.My mother's name is Renala Atong,and she is a housewife.I have 5 brothers and 3 sisters.I graduated my Elementary in Manhoy,Elem.,School,year 2005-2006.And i was graduated my secondary level in  Cuartero NHS year 2009-2010.When i was in highschool time, i experience something that is memorable to mo,like hiking,talking together with my friends.
       And now,I'm in college freshmen,taking-up Bachelor of Computer Science Laderrize in Hercor College.I want to finish my studies so that someday i can find a good job. And i want to become a inspiration to my family, loveones, and to others. And to shown to them that i can stand in my own feet and to achieve my goals in life.I want to become a professional teacher because being a teacher is a good and notable profession.So i can share my knowledge to others. I'm hopeful that someday i can aim this all by support of my family, and to their prayers by above all the almighty."EDUCATION is the key to SUCCESS"!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment